Announcing the ACA Business Toolbox and ACA Salary Calculator
The ACA BUSINESS TOOLBOX provides members with the essential resources to effectively and easily operate their businesses.
The toolbox focuses on the two core issues of running a successful business: staff and fees.
Tools xlready in the ACA Business Toolboc include:
- ACA SALARY SURVEY – providing members with relevant benchmarking data on employment trends annually.
- ACA GUIDE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENTS – providing members with easy-to-use, award-compliant model employment contracts.
- ACA HR POLICY TEMPLATES – providing members with clear guidance on key HR issues.
- ACA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SUBCONTRACT – providing members with standard form agreement for engaging subconsultants
- ACA ARCHITECTS’ TIME/COST CALCULATION GUIDE – providing members with a world-first guide to understanding the time required and fees necessary to deliver most types of projects.
The ACA is pleased to announce the latest addition to the toolbox.
THE ACA SALARY CALCULATOR
The salary calculator will provide members with a simple, clear methodology for determining the appropriate award-compliant salary for staff, taking into consideration variables such as non-standard hours, superannuation and award categories, as well as the requirements of the National Employment Standards (NES) and the latest version of the Architects Award.
The calculator will provide members with printable outputs suitable for use when employing new staff and for use at staff reviews. It will be updated annually to address the outcomes of the national wage review by the Fairwork Commission as well as any changes to the award.
The calculator, in association with the Architects’ Time / Cost Calculation Guide will also ensure members are capable of assessing key productivity factors such as their OFFICE MULTIPLIER and overall OFFICE COSTS.
This tool – again a first of its kind – will not only assist members with ensuring they are always operating legally and fairly but also in help the practice to develop properly informed plans for the future of their business.
The ACA SALARY CALCULATOR will be uploaded to the members section of the ACA website in May 2016.
The ACA gratefully acknowledges the financial assistance of NATSPEC in the development of the Salary Calculator.comments powered by Disqus