How to Leverage Technology25 August 2020
Join Deltek and DesignInc Sydney for a lunchtime webinar on how to leverage technology to achieve compliance and security.
Architecture practices are facing increased pressure to remain compliant in a more challenging environment. Many practices offer their clients expert regulatory advice, but the difficulty is staying on top of increasingly complex projects and legislation while applying it to their internal operations. If managed badly, it could expose the business to serious risk and penalties.
Part of Deltek's 'Hear from a Peer' series, this webinar will feature DesignInc Sydney’s Studio Manager Scott Huston, who will share the practical steps his practice took to overcome these challenges. He will cover the processes and tools DesignInc uses to help prevent risk and keep the business secure, as well as best practice tips to managing and sustaining change.
What you’ll learn:
- Industry and business challenges that prompted DesignInc to change and implement a digital strategy and steps to choosing a solution
- How DesignInc Sydney devised a detailed compliance strategy backed up by the right systems to support their AEO accreditation (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS/NZS 4801)
- Why it’s important to maintain scrupulous internal records to create a compliant culture and promote communication between divisions
- Best practices of managing technological change and sustaining change within your organisation
- The benefits that new processes and tools delivered for DesignInc Sydney
Scott Huston is a Studio Manager with DesignInc Sydney, with over nine years’ professional experience in both the IT and administration profession as a Software Consultant.
Dan Mackay is a Senior Business Development Manager with Deltek. He has spent most of his career in Cloud software, and the past eight years with several global leaders in Construction Software solutions.
1pm AEST Wednesday
23 September 2020
Registration and booking
To reserve your place, make your booking here.comments powered by Disqus