Book Now for Financial Health26 April 2019
Assessing the financial health of your practice is always a good investment. On Tuesday 14 May, Adam Russell of Deloitte Private will join the ACA – QLD/NT on the Gold Coast to deliver his seminar on financial management.
On 14 May 2019, Adam Russell, Principal of Deloitte Private, will share ideas and insights on how to help your business deliver rapid sustainable growth and maximise value for owners.
Adam will focus on financial management and preparing for sale. Many businesses develop strategies for the business but only 20% actually execute their strategies. To fully understand the financial strength of your practice, you need to understand the relationship between key numbers and how they integrate with each other. This will enable you to make decisions for sustainable growth to enable your business to move forward.
Adam will be help you answer some key questions and also share some ideas to help your business deliver rapid sustainable growth and maximise value creation for owners.
Key points to consider:
- Do you know whether your business is creating or destroying value?
- Do you know the KPIs that give you visibility over profitability, cash flow and value, that can help to ensure that you make balanced financial decisions?
- What levers can be pulled to improve cash flow?
- Why is focusing on the P&L like driving your car without any mirrors?
- What are some of the strategic and financial things you need to think about when you are starting to prepare your business for a sale?
About the speaker
Adam Russell, Principal of Deloitte Private, is an experienced Advisory Board Chair, Company Director and Chartered Accountant, who has helped hundreds of privately owned businesses (including architects, designers and fit-out organisations) to build and deliver ambitious yet sustainable growth strategies. The key to his clients' success has been balanced financial management, a clear strategic delivery roadmap, focused metrics and a well aligned execution team. In the UK, Adam spent six years as a director of a privately owned multinational wealth management company.
4pm for 4.15–6.00pm
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
The Glades Golf Course,
Glades Drive, Robina
1 formal CPD point
Registrations close at 5pm on Friday, 10 May 2019.comments powered by Disqus