Social Media Strategies That Get Results7 October 2014
Join ACA – QLD/NT for its next lunchtime event to learn how to reach clients on social media in a strategic, time effective way.
Yvette Adams presents at the next ACA – Qld/NT event on using social media to achieve key marketing objectives. Questions addressed will include:
- How do you develop a social media strategy with clearly defined goals?
- What sites should you invest in?
- How often will you update your social media?
- Where are you going to get content?
- Do you need tools to help you monitor and manage multiple accounts?
- Is social media marketing worth the investment of your time and resources?
Yvette Adams is a public speaker, author and media commentator on trends, technology and social media. A serial entrepreneur, she has started five businesses and sold two.
12.30pm for 1.00pm until 3.00pm, Friday, 17 October 2014
The Build and Design Centre, 66 Merivale Street, South Brisbane.
Parking is available at Brisbane Convention and Entertainment Centre, Merivale Street, South Brisbane
$85 members/$110 non-members
Modern Business attire (jacket and tie not required)
By Tuesday, 14 October to Louise Street at email@example.com
1.5 formal points