The Digital Journey19 September 2019
Book now for the Qld/NT branch committee’s next lunch presentation on 18 October, when three guest speakers will discuss their digital journeys and the benefits of keeping on top of new tech.
Architectural practices recognise that applying digital processes to their business and projects can enable their practice to be more competitive.
Yet adoption of new technologies has been slow. That’s because the complexity of the technology landscape in the built environment makes selecting the right systems daunting. It’s a commitment that needs careful consideration for long-term strategic benefits for your business, employees and partners.
On Friday, 18 October, Rachel Tilleyshort of Elevation Architecture, Peter Caune of Ashburner Francis Engineering Consultancy and Wiremu Adds of Deltek will discuss their digital journeys, the challenges their businesses have faced, and the tangible benefits technology can deliver.
Our speakers will share their experiences as they discuss:
- The key challenges
- How to construct a technology strategy
- The journey to find a solution and the benefits
- How implementing one integrated system for project information management and project accounting can improve efficiencies, collaboration and culture across your practice
- How to prepare for digital transformation and change management to ensure you all have all staff on-board
- What you need to consider before investing in technology – type of environment you are in, cloud vs server, security, latency
- Participate in Q&A session with all speakers
12.30pm for 1pm–3pm
Friday, 18 October 2019
United Services Club,
183 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill
Head to the booking link to register by 5pm on Tuesday, 15 October 2019