AS4122-2010 General Conditions of Contract
The ACA recommends members use AS4122–2010, General Conditions of Contract for consultants.
ACA recommends this standard contract, noting the following important points:
- It is not intended for use in a design and construct context, or where the client intends to novate the contract.
- The Standard consists of General Conditions of Contract, Execution form, and Annexures Part A–C inclusive, all provided in a single document, which should be used in full.
- ACA strongly discourages the practice of amending the Standard.
- ACA strongly discourages the incorporation by reference of the General Conditions of Contract into another form of agreement.
- ACA strongly discourages the use of previous editions of AS4122.