Book Now for Financial Health
Learning more about how to monitor and assess the financial health of your architectural practice is always a good investment. Join the Qld/NT branch for its next lunchtime presentation on 5 April.
On Friday, 5 April, Adam Russell, Principal of Deloitte Private, will discuss the key indicators to look for that show whether your practice is progressing or not.
- How the P&L and cash flow statement are all linked
- What levers can be pulled to improve cash flow
- Why a profitable business can be losing value and how to prevent this
- How to maximise the value of your business
- A small number of KPIs that give you visibility over profitability, cash flow and value, which can help to ensure that you make balanced financial decisions.
Adam Russell, Principal, Deloitte Private
Adam is an experience Advisory Board Chair, Company Director and Chartered Accountant, who has passionately helped 100s of privately owned businesses (including architects, designers and fit-out organisations) to build and deliver ambitious yet sustainable growth strategies. The key to his client’s success has been balanced financial management, a clear strategic delivery roadmap, focused metrics and a well aligned execution team. In the UK, Adam spent six years as a director of a privately owned multi-national wealth management company. In this role, Adam drove the development and execution of a new strategy and strong financial management that resulted in triple digit growth despite the GFC.
12.30pm for 1–3pm
Friday, 5 April 2019
United Services Club,
183 Wickham Terrace,
Member $120, Non-member $140
1 formal CPD point
Click here to register. Registrations close at 5pm on Tuesday, 2 April 2019.