CPD Webinars - Insurance
How does PI insurance work? What is the state of the industry? What should you consider in relation to your business?
ACA – NSW / ACT has two free webinars on PI insurance that will address these questions and many more. The first was held on 7 May and the second is coming up on 4 June.
Each webinar deals with different aspects of PI Insurance.
What you need to consider when taking out PI Insurance?
The second webinar is presented by Damian Harrison of BJS Insurance Group. He will address the following questions.
- How can your insurer help you?
- What questions do you need to ask when choosing PI insurance
- What are the dangers of under-insuring?
- What you need to do if you suspect you will be subject to a claim?
- What other services do insurers provide that help you better manage your business?
- How often should you talk to your insurance broker?
- When should you seek the advice of your broker?
- When should you have your broker review your contracts?
12 noon – 2pm, 4 June
15 Help Street, Chatswood
16 Dunlop Street, North Parramatta
Suite 2 / 19 Harris Street, Pyrmont
Unit 13, 829 Old Northern Road, Dural
3 / 28 Thynne Street, Bruce
Non Members: $25
1.5 Formal CPD hours available for each webinar. FINAL WEBINAR FOR THIS FINANCIAL YEAR.
Marie Frost – Executive Officer email@example.com by 2 June for catering purposes