Future of Architecture Practice 2023
What will the future of architecture look like? In this recorded webinar, hear from an expert panel of practitioners convened by the Deltek and the ACA, who draw on their vast experience and knowledge to discuss pressing issues and trends within architecture, and how best to tackle them.
This CPD webinar was held on 28 March 2023.
While predicting the future is impossible, top-performing firms must stay agile and embrace ongoing transformation to get ahead in today’s marketplace. Overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities by knowing today’s best practices is key to the success of your practice.
Presenter and moderator Megan Miller will provide an overview of trends for 2023, identifying challenges, opportunities and digital maturity in the sector. Our panel will bring their experience to the table, responding with their take on key findings as it applies in practice and how they manage the issues discussed. Topics explored will include:
- What firms are doing to combat challenges in the industry
- Emerging trends that will shape the future of architecture
- Bright spots in today’s market to take advantage of now and in the future
Megan Miller, Director of Product Marketing with Deltek, will present industry trends and act as moderator for the panel, which will include:
- Scott Huston, Head of Knowledge, Systems & Compliance at DesignInc Sydney.
- Gilda Donegan, Director of Architecture, Studio Leader at GHDWoodhead in Brisbane. Gilda is also ACA QLD/NT Branch President.
- Fiona Bottcher, Head of Business and Finance, Carr Architecture and Interior Design in Melbourne.
- Matthew Thomas, Director at JPE Design Studio in Adelaide. Matthew is also a qualified Chartered Accountant, member of our ACA SA Branch Committee of Management and ACA National Treasurer Delegate.
Completion of this 1 hour webinar and submission of the self-checked assessment task will deliver 1 formal CPD point.
Learning Outcomes – upon completion, attendees will better understand current trends in the broader industry and in architectural practices; and how a range of practices are responding to these trends in the current environment and positioning their businesses for the future.
NSCA 2021 Units of Competency & Performance Criteria – Practice Management & Professional Conduct – PC 1.
The webinar will include an audience poll and time for questions. Certificates will be provided following participation in the full webinar and online submission of answers to CPD questions.
Please contact Katherine Ygosse at email@example.com for further details about the event.