Informed Beginnings webinar
informed by Planned Cover is offering a 15% discount for ACA members for its last webinar of the year – a two-hour presentation on contracts and clauses, common insurance claims and the latest issues in the construction industry.
Join informed by Planned Cover for an extended two-hour presentation on prevalent issues in the current construction environment, contracts and clauses to look out for, and the most common claims relating to professional indemnity insurance. Risk Managers Nina Stone, Lisa Wastell-Anthony and Felicity Dixon will discuss the following:
- a consultant’s duty of care owed in tort and relevant legislation;
- common causes of claims and recent case law;
- the importance of keeping good records and how this can help you in the event of a professional indemnity insurance claim;
- what your professional indemnity insurance is likely to cover; and
- the importance of contracts, including clauses to avoid.
Thursday 23 November 2023
12pm – 2pm (AEDT)
2 formal points
Standard price $80
ACA members $68 (log in below to access the discount code)
Special prices for students and graduates (less than five years since graduation) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.