New ACA Partnership - Management for Design
The ACA is delighted to announce a new partnership with Management for Design to provide financial and business management support services to members.
Management for Design specialises in the Architecture, Engineering and related Design and Planning Industries and provide services across the following:
- Business Start-up Advice and Toolkit
- Business Management and Systems
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Ownership and Leadership Transition
- Business Performance
The Management for Design team takes care of everyday business management functions, from finance and accounting to systems, business management and human resources. They also provide specific tools, partnerships and an advisory service to help architects run an efficient and highly productive practice.
Offer for ACA Members
ACA members will now have access to:
- An advisory service that provides initial advice around Business Planning, Business Management, Performance and Business Systems
- Access to the “Business Foundations Starter Kit”, which provides essential guidance and recommendations for establishing and sustaining your business
- Access to networking events, such as “Business Foundations for Architects”
- Advice on who to go to for external assistance (e.g. communications, accounting, legal, insurance etc.)
- Access to thought leadership white papers and articles
To access this ACA member-only service, please email email@example.com with an overview of your enquiry, and the team from Management for Design will respond within two business days.
Management for Design
Management for Design has studios and people based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and, more recently, London. Their clients are located across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Canada and the UK.
Management for Design’s focus is to ensure the foundations of a business — the people, the design, the systems and the technology — work together seamlessly to support and drive the performance of the business into the future. They strive to nurture long-term relationships with their clients that are built on integrity, expertise, commitment and teamwork.