Procuring Architectural Services: An Industry Discussion Paper
Join the ACA – WA for a discussion event to launch our Industry Discussion Paper on Procuring Architectural Services.
The event kicks off with an expert panel who will outline their perspectives on the current and future conditions of procurement in Western Australia. The focus of the Discussion Paper is public procurement for state and local governments, but the challenge and opportunities present in differing methods of procurement will affect most of our members.
- John Filippone, Executive Manager, Business Solutions | WALGA
- Tony Papalia, Director, Total PM
- Suzanne Hunt, Australian Institute of Architects WA Chapter President, Director Suzanne Hunt Architects
- Grayam Sandover, Senior Project Director, Infrastructure Delivery, BMW
- Philip Gresley, Director, Gresley Abas Architects
- We hope you can join us from 5pm, and t
5–7pm, Wednesday 12 April
Please arrive at 5pm, for a 5.15pm (sharp). The event concludes at 6.30pm with drinks.
Australian Institute of Architects HQ, Broadway Nedlands
Thanks to our event sponsor, Verosol, this event is FREE.