South Australia’s post-COVID economy
Join the ACA SA Committee for their upcoming roundtable discussion with a panel of experts across industry and business leadership.
The $64 question for all of us is what happens after COVID?
How strong will the economy be? What stimulus may we see? What work will be flowing?
The ACA has assembled a panel of experts across Industry and broader business leadership to share their insights:
- Andrew McKenna, Business SA, Director Policy and Advocacy
- David Bills, URPS, Associate Director
- Martin Potter, Knight Frank, Head of Leasing
- Anna Roussos, Anna Roussos Recruitment + Advisory
- Grant Digance, Schiavello group, Director
- Simon Fallon, Palladia Wealth Advisory, Senior Financial Advisor
Join us for your best opportunity this year to plan the future in South Australia. Seats are limited so book quickly!
29 October 2020
The Gilbert Hotel
Upstairs in the Grande Room
88 Gilbert Street
Drinks and nibbles provided