LinkedIn for Architects - 6 May24 April 2020
How can you use LinkedIn to communicate your practice's point of difference, build your networks and land new clients? Join the ACA on 6 May for an online event with LinkedIn expert, Kylie Butler, to discover how you can best leverage this vital networking and marketing tool to stand out from your competition.
If you haven’t secured new clients via LinkedIn or if you find using LinkedIn confusing and frustrating, this webinar had been designed specifically for you. Navigating, standing out and securing new clients on LinkedIn can be easy, and LinkedIn expert Kylie Butler can show you how.
During the presentation Kylie will help you understand:
- Why you need to invest in LinkedIn to drive the success of your business
- How you can benefit from LinkedIn, and spend less time and money on inefficient marketing
- How you can quickly and easily represent your personal brand and stand out from your competitors on your LinkedIn Professional Profile
- How you can quickly set up and market through your LinkedIn Company Page
- How you can develop business-critical partnerships, network and market through the use of LinkedIn Groups
Kylie Butler is an Entrepreneur, Branding Specialist, Career Coach and former HR Leader. She is the founder of Standout LinkedIn Profiles, Inspired Careers and Inspired EVP, and hosts one of iTunes' highly featured podcasts, Land Your Dream Job. Kylie has lived and worked across the globe in London, Rome, Sydney and, more recently, Bali.
During her 15+year corporate HR career, Kylie held a number of senior roles including Head of People and Culture and Talent Director. Her experience spans training and development to generalist HR and she has a depth of expertise in talent attraction strategy and employment branding. She used her vast knowledge of corporate, talent strategy, branding and online business to setup Standout LinkedIn Profiles. The business was developed in response to a need from business owners and jobseekers alike to secure work via LinkedIn. Kylie attributes much of her personal success through direct clients and business partnerships secured through LinkedIn.
Wednesday 6 May 2020
Webinar broadcast 1–2pm AEST
(WA 11am-12pm, NT and SA 12.30-1.30pm, Qld, ACT, NSW, Tas and Vic 1-2pm)
This webinar will be run through remote login and recording access only using GoToWebinar. There will be no host practices in operation.
Please choose your preferred attendance method through the booking page under "Sections" and select your ticket type – remote access or recording access.
*One ticket per attendee.
To reserve your place, make your booking here.
Participation in this event will deliver one formal CPD point.
AACA Competency – Practice Management
On completion of this webinar participants will understand:
- The value of LinkedIn as a business and marketing tool
- The capabilities and uses of benefit to your practice
- How to develop and make best use of LinkedIn Professional Profiles and Business Pages
- How to develop a LinkedIn Strategy as part of a marketing strategy
CPD questions for this webinar will be sent to attendees before the webinar and will also be accessible for download from the webinar platform.
If you require a certificate of attendance, please email email@example.com. NSW participants will be provided with a certificate of attendance in accordance with new NSW ARB directives and must provide their NSW ARB Registration number when booking for this purpose.
Please keep your receipt and completed questions for your records.
For more information, contact Katherine Ygosse
M: 0413 520 548